For the business relations between the Northpoint Corporate Solutions UG (limited), Stöckenhoop 11g, 21465 Wentorf and the customer only these general terms and conditions apply. Opposing or deviating from these Terms and Conditions are not accepted by the Northpoint Corporate Solutions UG and contradict them explicitly. Conflicting terms and conditions of the customer are only valid if the Northpoint Corporate Solutions UG express written consent. The agreements are valid at the time of the order and are subject to the following terms and conditions.
(1) The Northpoint Corporate Solutions UG (limited), represented by the Managing Director Mr. Michael Wojsa, Stöckenhoop 11g, 21465 Wentorf bei Hamburg, - hereinafter referred to as sellers - offers customers (consumers and businesses) over www.decopanels.de achievable online Shop items for purchase. The product range includes in particular wall panels made of polyurethane and decorative items. Contractor is solely the aforementioned sellers at closed through this online shop purchase contracts.
(2) The following provisions shall apply exclusively to all contracts between the seller and the customer, which are closed on this online Store. Decisive is the version in force in each time the contract.Conflicting conditions of purchase of commercial customers require for their validity the express written consent of the seller.
(3) A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership, in concluding a legal transaction in their commercial or independent professional activity.
(1) The presentation of products in the achievable under www.decopanels.de online shop of the seller represents ("invitatio ad referendum") a legally binding offer, but a non-catalog with an invitation to interested parties to submit offers.The contract with the customer comes to performing the technical steps indicated below:
1) In case of placing an order, the customer must click on the button "Product Details" first call after an article. By further clicking the button "order"
2) the customer has the option, called the selected product to the. Put to "cart".
3) By clicking the button "to order" puts the customer the order process continues and is asked in a subsequent step, to register for the event that he is a new customer, or in the event that the data already were part of the customer base, to register.
4) In the next step the customer invoice information and then be given the opportunity, the address included in the portfolio "update address" by clicking the button to update or "Change shipping address" by clicking the button to specify an alternate delivery address. By clicking the "Next" button, the customer has the option to continue the ordering process.
5) In the next step the customer has the option to choose the desired shipping method. By clicking the "Next" button, the customer has the option to continue the ordering process.
6) In the following step, the customer has the option to choose your payment option. By clicking the "Next" button, the customer has the option to continue the ordering process.
7) In a final step, the client is then asked to agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the button "Agree to Terms".
8) "Payment order Paid" By clicking the button, the customer is then applied to a binding order (offer to conclude a contract) by the seller.
9) The customer receives from the seller on an acknowledgment of receipt of the order, together with overview of order and customer data. To ensure that no contract was concluded between the seller and the customer is not concluded.
(2) A contract on the / the respective selected by the customer products takes effect only upon confirmation of delivery of the seller or delivery of the goods through this. The customer is no longer bound to his order if he should have received within 5 working days from the date thereof no delivery confirmation or delivery of goods by the seller.
(3) This period starts the day after the dispatch of the offer by the customer. They expire at the end of the next day, following the dispatch of the offer by the customer. If the last day of this period falls on a Saturday, a Sunday or a business of the seller nationally recognized public holiday, the next business day whether the deadline shall prevail.
(4) Explains the seller within this period to the customer not the adoption, shall be deemed to reject the bid from the customer. The customer is no longer bound by its offer.
(1) contract are set up under the order specified by the customer and the order confirmation (= e-mail order confirmation) goods and services to the retail prices listed in the online shop called. Errors and omissions excepted, esp. with regard to the availability of goods.
(2) The nature of the goods ordered results from the product descriptions in our online shop. Pictures on the website give the products may only inaccurately; esp. Colors may differ for technical reasons. Images are for reference only as illustrative material and can differ from the product. Specifications, weight, dimensions and specifications are given as accurate as possible, but may have the usual variations. The properties described herein do not constitute defects in the products delivered by the supplier.
(1) If you are a business person within the meaning of § 14 BGB, there is no right of withdrawal.
(2) consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB, that is, natural persons who conclude a legal transaction for purposes that neither commercial independent professional activity can be attributed to still predominantly a right of withdrawal under the following conditions shall belong:
(3) You have the right to withdraw within 14 days without giving any reason this contract. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you have taken, or a representative of your third party, other than the carrier, or has possession of the goods.
(4) In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of a clear statement (eg a consigned by post mail, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
The revocation must be sent to:
Northpoint Corporate Solutions
Tel .: +49 (0) 162 401 95 94
To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
(5) If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you, a different method of delivery than the offered by us have chosen cheapest Shipping), and immediately repay within 14 days from the day on which the message has been received of its cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract to us or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You just have to pay for any diminished value of the goods, when this value is due to a loss necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
End of revocation
(1) Delivery is generally only within Germany.
(2) The prices of the Seller are final prices and include the legal German VAT. If necessary, additional delivery and shipping costs are displayed separately in the respective product description and must be borne by customers.
(3) Unless otherwise agreed in individual cases, the prices without packaging, freight, postage and insurance are valid. When dispatching the products therefore have to pay additional Shipping. Please refer to this in more detail the respective offer.
(4) The customer assures to have the correct and complete delivery address indicated. Should there be additional costs when sending due to incorrect address data - about once shipping costs - so the customer has to replace them, if he has not culpably given the correct address.
(1) Apply the payment methods listed in connection with the concrete offer.
(2) The customer has all amounts payable not later than 14 days after receipt of invoice; Decisive is the receipt of the funds at the seller. The customer is in default at the latest if he does not pay within 14 days after the due date and receipt of the invoice; for consumers, this only applies if you have been to this particularly pointed out in the bill.
(1) Until the full payment of the goods this property remains to the seller.
(1) The delivery of items on the shipping routes.
(2) Partial deliveries are only permissible if they are reasonable for the customer or the customer has expressly consented. Report this are about partial deliveries of a single purchase item. Partial deliveries do not affect the rights of the customer due to power disturbances.
(3) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goes for entrepreneurs with the handover to themselves or a person authorized to receive, in the case of sending purchase already with the delivery of the goods to an appropriate transport person.
(4) For consumers, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold always with the delivery of the goods to the consumer on these passes. With regard to the risk of loss, it is equal to the transfer if the customer is in default of acceptance.
(5) In the case of non-compliance with delivery periods due to temporary impediments to performance, the force majeure (e.g., war, civil unrest, natural disasters) or similar events (e.g. strike or lockout) are due, the deadline by one extend the performance obstacle corresponding period.
(1) goods offered for all of us there is a statutory warranty rights. Inquiries and / or complaints of any kind shall be communicated to the seller via the specified in the attached one each offer Provider identification details.
(2) No liability for defects exists in the case of damage caused by delivery of the item by improper use or handling of the article, that is, by fault of the customer or a third party.
(3) The warranty claims against the seller are limited to a right to subsequent performance; however, the customer retains the right to reduce at the subsequent performance fails or to withdraw from the contract.
a) Consumers have so far the choice whether the supplementary performance is to take place either by repair or replacement.
b) With regard to companies making the seller for defects in the goods against initially at its option by repair or replacement.
c) The customer is not entitled to remedy a defect in the goods directly itself or have it rectified by third parties (self-performance); for expenses incurred are not reimbursed.
d) The seller bears the necessary for the purpose of supplementary performance, in particular transport, travel, labor and material costs, provided that they are not disproportionate.
(4) Obvious defects must - if the other party is entrepreneur - View the seller within a period of 14 days from receipt of the goods at the contact information above-mentioned; otherwise the assertion of warranty claims is excluded. Suffice it to meet the deadline, timely dispatch of the notice of defects.
(5) The statutory warranty regulations apply.
(1) The seller is liable for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health that are based on its negligent breach of duty or a deliberate or negligent breach of duty by its legal representative or agent. Furthermore the seller for other damages that is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by, or on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of its legal representatives or vicarious agents. In addition, the seller is fully liable for damages covered by the liability according to binding legal requirements, such as the Product Liability Act, fatal or in cases of malice.
(2) Outside of liability for intent and gross negligence the seller is liable for the breach of contractual obligations; the fulfillment of the purpose of the contract is of particular importance (cardinal obligations). However, in this case the liability is limited on the one hand to the typical foreseeable damage. Furthermore, the liability is also excluded for indirect or consequential damages, provided that they are not predictable.
(3) For the slightly negligent breach of other contractual obligations which are not cardinal obligations, the seller is not liable towards entrepreneurs. For consumers, the liability is limited in these cases, to the typical foreseeable damage, with no liability for unforeseeable indirect or consequential damages is.
(1) We indicate under Federal Data Protection Act that the data of our customers are saved in IT standards and take in files.
(2) The protection of personal customer data at the contract settlement, service delivery and billing collected, processed and used is guaranteed in accordance with statutory regulations. From customer-submitted personal data are only - in third inaccessible way, as far as technically and organizationally possible; the uncertainty of email should be noted - as far as this is necessary for contract execution, performance and billing stored and processed. Further personal data is only collected if the customer will transmit voluntarily, for example during an inquiry, registration or order. Personal data are only passed on to third parties or otherwise transferred only if it serves the purpose of the contract - is required or if the customer has previously consented - especially the transfer of order data to suppliers or transport companies, for accounting purposes.
(3) The customer can consent at any time with effect for the future. In this case, the personal data will be deleted, as well as the data to fulfill the purpose of the saving is no longer necessary. The customer can at any time ask for the vendor information about the data stored there.
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. For consumers who do not conclude the contract for professional or commercial purposes, this choice of law only insofar as the granted protection is not withdrawn by mandatory consumer protection rules of the law of the State in which the consumer has his habitual residence. The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall not apply. The contract language is German.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, legal entity under public law or public special fund, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract shall be the seat of the seller. The same applies if the customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or domicile or habitual residence at the time of action is not known. The power to call the court in another legal jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) Decopanles.de is a division of Northpoint Corporate Solutions UG (limited), Wentorf bei Hamburg.
Should individual parts of these General Terms and Conditions be ineffective or invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain valid
Customer information for consumers (any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose which can be attributed to which neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity) in distance contracts relating to the purchase of goods through the webshop: www.decopanels.de
The identity and contact address of the seller resulting from the www.decopanels.de within this offer at the URL reproached Provider identification.
Particularly codes of conduct is not subject to the seller. The essential characteristics of the good or service and a possible limit on the validity of the information provided can be found in the respective offer of this seller in the callable at the URL www.decopanels.de webshop. The textual description proceeds in doubt the pictorial representation.
Details of the contract, in particular to the existence or absence of a right of withdrawal as well as the terms and exercise - the name and address of the addressee as well as revocation of the legal consequences of withdrawal - and to guarantee conditions result from the specifications of the vendors within para. 3, or para. 8 of these General Terms and Conditions.
Errors can be corrected with the application made by the Webshop system available technical means within the respective input fields by checking the respective statement to the introduction of the order confirmation process. Then the customer can check his entries on the following confirmation page again and check for errors.
The buyer can return to the previous page and correct any input errors by clicking on the "Back" button of their browser.
The contract text is not stored by the seller. The customer can view the text of the contract prior to the initiation of the order process and save it locally, or print by using the corresponding browser function. The order data and the General Terms and Conditions are also sent to the customer via email and can be archived from this accordingly by email or printed out.
The contract language is German.
Northpoint Corporate Solutions
Phone: +49 (0) 162 41 95 94
Management: Michael Wojsa
District Court Lübeck HRB 13932 HL
Sales-tax-ID: DE 295012410